June 21, 2010

Collections

Yet another writing prompt but this time from the world wide web:

What do you collect and what would you say your collection says about you?

IMG_0065-1 I collect magnets. The picture above is one side of our refrigerator.

That was the easy part. Now what do I think that my collection says about me? Hmmm…I guess it says that I like to travel, learn about different cultures and collect tiny reminder of things I saw,

     Specific Paris

or simply found amusing or cute.

Cute EduFunny Funny2

What do you think that these magnets tell about me?

P.S.: I know, I know. I am getting in to the rambling zone now. I am back to work so I guess the quality will improve soon..

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Check out those magnets! I'm eager to see the entire fridge...just to see how much 'white' space is left. The magnets definitely seem to represent your love for travel and the souvenirs you have picked up along the way. I've collected stickers and pictures & articles of my favourite cricketers (read: Adam Gilchrist, Steve Waugh, Glenn McGrath and Michael Clarke) I have an entire folder of those. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the evolution of authority ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love love your collection. Especially the ones in the top right..

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is very little white space actually, but not all of them are magnet "magnets" (=souvenir magnets) but magnetic clips to hold the latest pamphlets (pizza offers etc), a magnetic notepad for the room-mate communications, and some magnetic hooks to hang the kitchen towel, scissor etc...

    Hmm...I used to cut the unique and nice pics from NYT and have a while box full of it. But newspaper have gotten so expensive now that I can't afford to keep it up. Glad you still get the newspaper..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehe..that's my favorite too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh... the Yosemite falls! It's a beautiful place to visit too. Do go there if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh... the Yosemite falls! It's a beautiful place to visit too. Do go there if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete