June 4, 2008

Project Snapshot #30, #31

so I have been playing with lights for past two days. Just didn't get chance to upload photos. Here are the results.

The first one is a (*dirty) glass vase kept on our TV with the blinds behind it. Except for all its smear being shown by the light, I liked this shot. I was obviously lazying around on the couch this particular day..


Date: June 02, 2008
Location: Mountain View, CA
Titled: Shaping up

This is another trick of light..only this time I played with evening lights. The shadows are growing longer and sun is coming towards the horizon. May be I could have concentrated on the shadows and cropped the foreground plant while taking the pic. Oh well, ther eis always a next time :)


Date: June 03, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Growing Shadows

No comments:

Post a Comment