June 25, 2008

Project Snapshot #49 and #50: Golden Jubilee

Yay! Its been 50 shots since I started Project snapshot. Hopefully it will keep going for at least the whole year. Anyway, so last two shots are here.

Ok the first one is from my mentor's (for internship) colony. I am planning to car pool with her to office. Anyway, she told me that the directions to her home is very simple. You reach at this street which is the gate of this colony and then you take a right and then a left, right again and finally a left. And then she gave me the name of her street. See how simple R-L-R-L...thats it. Once you reach that colony area, cross the locked gate thats how the road looks. I am not sure whether this will be considered a right and then left or simply a bent in the road? Anyway, luckily she gave me her house number so I reached though I was 5 mins late.



Date: June 24, 2008
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Titled: Twists

And finally today's shot. This is my office desk with my office computer. Hopefully you can't read anything on the computer screen. Oil companies are very paranoid about their data secrecy. In any case, the window on the screen is a help tip for the software which hopefully doesn't violate any secrecy codes.

Anyway, so this is my new office. Its so clean. I wish my office in Stanford looked nearly half clean as this one. Though may be by end of the internship, this will be as cluttered.



Date: June 25, 2008
Location: Tupman, CA
Titled:Office

No comments:

Post a Comment