June 16, 2008

Quick note

Ok. I am going crazy here. In past few days, I had to pack up everything I own, divide them in things I will take and things I will leave behind (packed in boxes) and things I need this week. The girl I am subletting the apartment will arrive today evening. I will be crashing on the couch for next few days. To add to it, I have my Karate blue belt test today and two presentation in two days. I haven't yet started making the presentation. There are still umpteen number of tasks I need to do.

My stress level is at its highest at the moment. I am extremely irritable and have started snapping at everyone. Thankfully, my friends are understanding and don't get offended. I don't know what I will do without them...

Anyway, the quick note is about a long complain that I don't change 'Think it Over..', 'I wonder..' and 'Musing Amusing...' section of my blog. I did it today. I can't say when I will do it again but it will be soon enough. So keep checking...

2 comments: