July 20, 2007

An Unfinished Sketch..

After a long time, I picked up my pencils again and started to sketch again. I will post them some time. Today I am posting an unfinished sketch that I have been wanting to finish for a long time but don't think I can capture the beauty...Here is the unfinished sketch. Pardon the poor scanning quality.


P.S.: This is an unfinished sketch of Aishwarya Rai.

Update:
On the second thought, I remember why I stopped working on this one. The lips were a bit off-center and I never attempted another one...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Pri! Though I am not sure whether its a sarcastic "Wow" or a real one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no no real one. i could totally tell it was rai.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh..I am flattered. Actually it gives me motivation to try and finish the sketch or may be have another attempt. Its already on my weekend agenda now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh its not complete?
    i thought laddat special dejine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, its an unfinished sketch. Just couldn't finish it ever..

    ReplyDelete