July 17, 2007

A Discontinuous Continuum-2

Today was our submission for the assignment "A discontinuous continuum". I am stillnot sure what it meant, but here are the photos I submitted. The prints were better than my first attempt though the scanning didn't come out that good.

The first snap was of these guys displaying anti-Bush/anti-War slogan very at a traffic signal. I captured them as well as the traffic stopped at the signal. Since I knew it won't make sense individually, I took the liberty of joining them together to make one picture/panoramic view out of them.





Second picture didn't come out as well. It was a red motorcycle parked in a parking lot. Adjacent to it a car was parked. I tried capturing both, trying to make sure that I take the left edge of the first picture (motorcycle) as the right edge of the second picture. I again joined them together to make one picture. I guess, if you look closely you can see the joining line




The third picture was the one I liked the best. They can hold as individual photos as well are part of the panoramic view.



Thats all for today. I am just too tired to write any m0re. So detailed analysis..some other day..

No comments:

Post a Comment