July 26, 2007

Better Prints

As promised, here are better prints of few previous snaps (Hence showing I have learned something after all).




And now some new prints:

I would title this one as "Wait". She waited for her balloon for 15 minutes (and consequently I have to wait for 15 minutes too), until...


She finally got her balloon shaped as Kitty cat. Now another kid is in her place waiting for his balloon and the cycle continues...


Oh well, this is the snap after our Kenpo Karate class. Vanessa was practicing her kata. I love her perfect reverse bow stance in this one. Wish I could do it as perfectly as she does it..


I like this snap. Its from the Mountain View Caltrain station. The same statue on which that little girl was playing (first too snaps). I like the way all the lines in this snap converges towards the statue itself, making it prominent subject, though I have put it a bit off center of the merging point.


Thats it for today. Made some new prints today and got a few compliments too (Yippee!) but they are still wet. And since they are part of "my inventory", I have to wait till I get the whole sets before I could decide anything about them..

No comments:

Post a Comment