July 25, 2007

Owner's Pride

Finally, I have a picture that I am actually proud of. I did this one at a very high shutter speed (1/500 of sec) and biggest possible aperture (f/2.8). But still the lightmeter was showing under-exposure. So I had put two light lamps (reading lamps actually) on either side of the tap (in the bathroom! Told you I am going crazy!). We have a mirror right behind this tap so it doubled the lights I had on, making it bright. Still I had to use the biggest aperture, hence making the depth of the field shallow. Anyways, no one is interested seeing the fungus in the bathroom! (Kidding! The bathroom is perfectly clean, trust me!) I took three shots. This one is the best though the rest aren't that bad. I haven't printed them yet...

3 comments:

  1. Love this picture... excellent macro shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Palak..as I said I loved the result too though I wasn't sure when I was taking the photo, but then thats how we learn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Palak..as I said I loved the result too though I wasn't sure when I was taking the photo, but then thats how we learn..

    ReplyDelete