January 30, 2008

Life is Good

After a very hectic day yesterday, I finally went to sleep around 1 AM last night. Woke up at 6:30 AM today morning (ok the alarm went off at 6:30, but I did get up at 7 AM..) as, starting today, I had to attend this class at 9 AM (I am sort of Course Assistant for the course so I am expected to (I didn't know that, Course assistant is different from TA and even TA don't attend classes!)). So I got up, got ready, reached office by 8:30ish. Checked the mail to see which room this class is going to be and finds out that the class starts at 11 AM! For some unknown reasons, I thought it was to start at 9 AM. I am not sure why. May be my subconscious hates me.

And you want to know the irony? While I was driving to the office (BTW, I hate driving but to reach this early to office by bus, would have meant that I had to actually wake up at 6:30..), the car ahead of me had the slogan written on it's spare tier cover: "LIFE IS GOOD". I was cursing it at that time because I had to get up at 7 AM and drive to the school: how is Life good? And now, after learning that all that was for nothing, that slogan is flashing in front of my eyes, teasing me ever so more....Grrrrrrrrr........

P.S.: For those of you wondering about the actual time I reach office: 9:30 AM. I get up by 7:30 AM (ok.. 7:45-7:50 AM..now leave me alone, I am already having a grumpy morning), normally. An hour of sleep stolen from me by my own subconscious! Ahh...the tragedy!

No comments:

Post a Comment