January 2, 2008

New Year Wishes

I have been meaning to wish all of you a Happy New Year for last two days now. I have been trying to get the perfect picture too to post for the greetings but no luck. The best I could come up with is this cup of coffee to give you a jump start for the next year (with extra whip cream):


Have a great year ahead and keep visiting. I promise to blog regularly and I promise to keep my promise this time.

I have been getting a lot of complaints about decreased frequency of my posts lately. Only explanation I can offer is that I have been having a lot of fun so I didn't need to write. But as my friend is leaving today, I will be back to normal posting schedule. You know all the times when I am supposed to work (Shhh...or my advisor will hear you). So you will get your regular doses of this Grad's Life in all the break times you get in between work.

3 comments:

  1. Wish you happy and prosperus new year ahead.......;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i drink milk.

    chocklate.

    shake.

    chilled.

    [:)]

    happy new year to u too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kp: Thanks and wish you the same!

    @ Crazybugga: Now thats your choice..I just wanted to wish Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete