December 18, 2007

Photo Time

I know, I know. I am very very sorry but the internet connection is not working at home..still. Right now I am borrowing someone else's internet (well we didn't exactly ask for permission though..its an unsecured internet connection) to post this too. We are still working on the problem. Meanwhile enjoy this picture we took yesterday on the street. You got it, it was raining and slightly windy. Hence the results.



Oh yeah, have you heard the song Jill Jill Jinga? Well for people with no clue, its a Telugu song. I don't know Telugu either. Trust me you don't need to know Telugu to understand this song. Just know that you add an "u" in end to make Telugu words like "Waiting" becomes "Waitingu" or "Chatting" becomes "Chattingu". Nice song. My friend (from London) got me addicted to this one. (If you want to read the lyrics, here it is).

5 comments:

  1. Richa- just a small correction- its Telugu!
    Would love to here the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, its corrected! Somehow I keep making Telugu, Tele-gu. Anyway, you can listen the song by clicking it on the link of Jill Jill Jinga on the post. I opens the YouTube page...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Richa- I did!
    But more so, I wish I could learn Telugu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha walking on a leafy path, what memories it brings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Rachna: ask ur hubble-bubble then. he shd be able to explain...

    @ anil: It sure does..

    ReplyDelete