December 3, 2007

Forwarded mails

My cousin just posted this on the Orkut.
I lost my brand new Natraj HB pencil with a rubber attached. The pencil costs Rs.3/. the orkut people have come forward to bail me out. If u forward this msg to one person I will get one paisa from orkut. If you have heart and want to help a poor child in need, plz fwd it to at least 10 friends. Please don't neglect. Otherwise my mom will scold me. If you forward it then your life will change for ever (u will get one pack of sketch pens and an apsara non-dust eraser within 3 days). Do NOT delete this message otherwise Greek gods will get angry with you and your life will be pencil-less forever. Good Luck will come to you for wasting time & forwarding this nonsense message. May God bless you. Reply to me is a must.

I don't know what is worse: getting the same message from 20 different people or getting excited to see the name of your close friend in your mailbox after a long time and discovering a stupid message like this when you open up.

2 comments: