December 11, 2007

I simply can't...

..walk in high heels. Today I had a poster presentation at a conference. So to complete the "professional" look, I went ahead and put on high heel shoes. BIG mistake. My feet kept crying "HELP. TORTURE. " the whole day and I can't put them on the ground anymore.

Result: I actually have a new respect for all those fashion-conscious girls around the world who undergo this torture willingly. My salute to everyone who can wear and walk around in high heels. I simply can't.

4 comments:

  1. At least u are fortunate enough that u can try those heels....but I am even out of that category also.....cant even taste the pain of high heels!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous/BFF: You mean you are sad because you can't torture yourself!!! Girl, you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know. i know. all my heels just sit in my closet. i can't even convince myself to wear them out of the house. thank god flats are in. so many pretty options to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pri: I whole-heartedly agree..

    ReplyDelete