December 19, 2007

Chaos...

..is the latest stage of my mind. I just went through 40 Hindi sentences, translated them to English and identified the subject,object, verb, tenses and all that crap in them (in Hindi sentences). I have been listening to Telugu song and refreshing my Tamil (konjam-konjam Tamil that I know). So my mind is in complete chaos. It seems like all the languages (and their grammars) are fighting inside my head. I am not sure if I am making any sense right now. I am completely confused and lost.

And to top it of, we (me and my visiting friend) were chased by my friend and her mom. They wanted to pay us for the hours we put in, it seems. As if its not my farz to help someone trying to learn my language. They literally chased us till our car with the envelop in their hand. That was a first for me. To be chased away by the money! Not that I chase money but I was never chased away by it either. I hope I haven't angered Laxmi devi. I don't want to loose the little money I have (remember: I am a PIGS (Poor International Grad Student)!

P.S.: Please pardon my grammar and spellings(if they are wrong)...I told you my mind is in CHAOS.

2 comments: