June 15, 2007

Burning The Midnight Oil

Okay, its not 'the oil' but the electricity but the phrase still applies. Trying to pull an all-nighter tonight, missed a party and currently have an overdose of caffeine. Every time I have to pull an all-nighter, I decide I will never procrastinate ever again and the very next day it starts again. This time I have gone a step further and I am procrastinating (and writing this!) tonight, the all-nighter night. Can things go worse than this?

Update: Its 5: 20 AM and I finally finished the ppt. The birds have started chirping outside. Its getting lighter by every minute. I am going to sleep for 2-3 hrs before heading to office. My question is: if I brush my teeth now will it count as night time brushing teeth or morning?

6 comments:

  1. eouu brushing teeth at night does not count.
    psst who r u mystery woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and whatever time u go to sleep = night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh..I didn't expect comments on my fourth blog entry itself..How did u two find me?

    Pri: Hmm good logic..but then if I go to sleep in afternoon after lunch, I have to call it dinner by that logic. Meals in night are still called dinner, right?

    Kaushik: Oh yes, we work the week before the sponsor meeting.We try to do an year worth of research in that one week so that our grant will come through for next one year ...thats grad life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah..so why do the dentists ask we brush after every meal and never mention the mornings / nights I wonder !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah..so why do the dentists ask we brush after every meal and never mention the mornings / nights I wonder !!

    ReplyDelete