June 2, 2009

Taxes …

… and what all we do to save them? For example, Proctor and Gamble actually claimed that Pringles® are not potato chips. Really! They went to Britain’s Supreme Court of Judicature claiming that Pringles® are not potato chips even though they have 40% potato flour. Forget about it looking and tasting like a potato chip. But thankfully courts in Britain are not as crazy and they ruled against it. Guess,there is still hope for this world. At least it’s not entirely insane..

4 comments:

  1. Ahem ! Looks like someone is soliciting for NY Times by getting as many possible to register.. Well, can't blame when the times are tough, can I !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..I am sorry I didn't consider people who doesn't have an account on NY Times. I simply assumed people read newspaper. How silly of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... and I must add so typical of American resident(s) to think of NY Times as the only newspaper.. wake up to the world !

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we "American resident" can follow BBC, is it too much to expect people from UK follow NYT, especially if registration is free?

    But if you don't want to, then you just have to take my word for it. Hopefully that's okay!

    ReplyDelete