June 14, 2009

Back

GG_010DayLight   Well hopefully. I took out my camera after a long time (six months!) yesterday. I have been itching to do so for past 2-3 months now. I have decided to shoot in RAW now. This means, I need a large memory card and a lot of post-processing time. However, its worth it. I went to Japanese Tea garden (Golden Gate Park) yesterday. I still can’t walk as much so I was restrained in the area I parked my car. However, Tea garden turned out to be fun. If you visit bay area, do visit Japanese tea garden. Its very calm place as you can see.

I am going to Stanford Commencement today. Few of my friends are graduating and asked me to take their pictures. Hopefully I will be up to the task.  

GG_015

1 comment:

  1. Hey lovely pics.....BTW what happened to u - cant walk???what happened???sorry wasnt in d loop for real long now.....Hope alls well with u....

    ReplyDelete