January 8, 2009

Tortured Soul

Writing a CV and attending an interview are the two most hated tasks in my list.

I am not an extrovert. I am pretty private person actually. I am not very good with words. Or rather I am not diplomatic. I am too honest for my own good. I can't pretend. Does that mean I can't work? Or that I am not a good team member? I don't think so. Once, somehow, if, I get through these two task and get a job, I am one of the best employee. All my previous employer says so. But I am always lost when it comes to CVs and interviews. I am not sure how to represent myself. May be I am a bit too modest for my own good. All these processes just baffles me.

What do they want from me? Why do they go through all this? Don't take me if you don't want to, but why torture?

Yeah you got it. I am writing CVs these days. Hate it, Hate it and Hate it immensly. And that's not it. I have to "use my network" now. Send this idiotic document to everyone I know, met or seen. Whatever happened to simpler times and selfless friendships...

No comments:

Post a Comment