July 9, 2008

How hot is it?

If you don't know that: Yesterday I started with a glass full of ice from the club house (a trailer converted in a nice sitting place) and reached my office 2 minutes later. The ice filled glass was now half filled with water.

P.S.: 1. Ok I know, its as hot as its in India and I am not writing this to say that its hotter than India. I am writing this because when people talk about western countries, including US, they assume it will be a cold country like most of the European countries. Its not always true. Its really hot here. And also I need to justify putting AC in my car. I REALLY NEED IT.

2. I have downloaded the Project snapshot shots on my laptop. I will try to sort it out and post it by today. Thanks for you patience.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm i heard from pals abt it, weather will be in extremes either hot or cold, coming on 12th july to experience the same in chicago. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago isn't bad. Its around 80 F there. I will swap places anytime..

    ReplyDelete