July 1, 2008

I don't care...

Whenever someone tells me this, I roll my eyes and go 'Oh really?' They will tell me they don't care about so many things..they don't care how they look or how they dress up or what others think about them or life itself!! The worst part of this is that they actually believe they don't care about such things. Honestly. They can swear by it because they actually believe it.

Most of my friends do that. But seriously if you don't care about any one of those things I enlisted, you are seriously depressed and should seek some assistance. No seriously. Every single one of them matters..even the way you look. If you think you don't care about it and its not important, then you are fooling yourself. We all care about that and when we actually say such things, it implies that we are just being lazy to do anything about it and hence give such lame excuses. And if even now you insist that you don't care about any of those..either you are taking hypocrisy to next level. Good luck with that! Otherwise you are soon to commit suicide...Good luck with that too!

P.S.: I am not sure what triggered this series of thought but I found myself thinking about this while attending a really boring meeting today afternoon...the reason I didn't doze off in the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment