February 15, 2008

Friday

I am not sure why but I can't make myself work today. May be its just the Friday before the long weekend (Monday is a holiday: President's day (don't ask..)). I would have gone home but have to go to a party today. A good friend of mine defended today and we have a party tonight!

Anyways, so as I was procrastinating, I came across few completely useless facts that I didn't know. I know you have no interest in knowing them either but again its my space and I can write whatever nonsense I want (Yay to freedom of speech!). So here it is:

Did you know that Friday is last day of weekend in Saudi Arabia and Saturday is the first day of the workday? Weird, isn't it? Do you think you would like Wednesdays more if you lived in Saudi Arabia? Well I am assuming that people, on average, like Fridays more than the weekend itself. Somehow anticipation of a break is better than the break itself...

Did you know that astrologically Friday is connected to Venus which associates it with love, peace and relaxation. Hmmm..now it makes sense why people love to relax on peaceful Fridays? Doesn't it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment