February 2, 2008

Drenched

So I was complaining to a friend in my Kenpo Karate class (she has really good sense of humor) about how I hate driving in rain.

She said, "It can't be worse than my experience. My car roof leaks. I usually wear the rain jacket in the car when its raining. And the water tends to accumulate in small gullies in the roof and when I turn all the water from the roof comes down. So I carry an umbrella in the car and every time I need to take a turn I open the umbrella (yes, inside the car) and then turn. You can't imagine the looks I get from passer-by who happen to look inside the car. And after all this, I am completely drenched when I climb out of the car....And when I have a passenger in the car, I give the umbrella to the poor guy/gal so that they don't get drenched. They laugh all the time they are in the car."

OK, don't ask me how and whats of the roof leaks. All I know is that I haven't laughed so much in a while now. I just can't get the picture of umbrella opened inside the car out of my head (ok don't ask how is that possible either..I didn't ask her anything. I just couldn't stop laughing long enough to ask or respond.). Thought you guys can use a laugh too...

No comments:

Post a Comment