February 11, 2008

Someday...

...I will be a proud owner of these:

1. Mitsubishi Pajero. Actually for the first time in my life, I met someone who owns a Mitsubishi Pajero. I was really impressed till she started telling difference between the car and truck being: truck has a spare tier at the back and cars don't. Anyway, its an awesome 4X4 drive. I am not sure whether to call it a truck or jeep. The terminology differ from place to place. Here is a video showing how awesome this vehicle is:



2. A Graphic Tablet. I have my eye on this one for sometime now. This is the cheapest Graphic tablet I could find. Its not too expensive but I am on a conserving mode these days.

3. Harley Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic. No introductions needed here.

4. A Cuckoo Clock. Don't ask me why but I have always been fascinated by the Cuckoo Clocks. You can call it childish but I still want to own a Cuckoo clock some day.

I can't think of anything else except a black belt in Kenpo Karate or little more creativity or some extra time to finish all the unfinished projects. I am a person with very few wishes, you see. Why am I putting this list together, you ask? Well I gave my self half-a-day off today. And somehow the train of thoughts came to the things I want to own someday and it translated to a post...Just pampering myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment