February 1, 2008

Annual Research Cycle


(copyright: Richa. Click on the figure to enlarge)

Ok, I am somewhere in middle of this cycle at the moment. Conference deadlines are in approximately 4 weeks. I NEED to get some work done now. But similar to most of the cycles in nature: major cycles are comprised of similar minor cycles which in turn are comprised of similar micro cycles. That means, I have a similar monthly and daily cycles though the time for procrastination in these minor and micro will be at lower side these days. As the productivity curve increases, the procrastination time will decrease in same proportion. I am not sure its effect on the post's length or frequency..thats one experiment I haven't run yet! You all are witness to this great experiment now.... Congratulations! You have now become a scientist :)...

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete