October 15, 2009

White Plaza Watch

…is a new photoblog by Stanford Alumni Association. I am one of the four bloggers responsible for the blog.

Honestly I am scared and very anxious about posting on this blog. I have a feeling that I am not good enough to be in company such good photographers (check out the first two posts, if you don’t trust me!). But as I did take the responsibility for the blog, I will be posting and I will be posting soon.

As for you guys: Stanford has a beautiful campus and these are some pretty good photographers so check out the blog for some beautiful pictures from Stanford. Your support will mean a lot to me…

P.S.: BTW, White Plaza is a landmark in Stanford. The fountain (the weird structure in the center of photo) shown in the first post marks the center of White Plaza. It’s the place we have our Activities fair (activities fair gives a chance for different clubs as photography club, Kenpo karate club etc to advertize/show case their club), Career fair, demonstration against issues are held. The Columbus day pictures that I posted few days back were from the White Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment