April 8, 2020

Lockdown Life

So we have been under lockdown for more than two weeks now. Being an introvert, I thought that this wouldn't be a problem. And to some extent it isn't. I don't have any craving to go out as such. But the days I have gone out for essential shopping, I feel a bit more down. The usual bustling and the noise, I kinda miss it. Even though absence of usual bustling and noise is a good sign. Still everything seems to be empty. I can't really explain it, it's just not a nice feeling. It makes me feel slightly more worried about the current state of things. It just gets real in a way that staying at home doesn't.  

That being state of things I think I need to find an outlet to rant. I have been ranting on WhatsApp quite a lot recently, which isn't the best option. So will try ranting on the blog instead for next few days. Don't mind me..

P.S.: I miss my blog friends. It's not very motivating to write a post when no one is reading and commenting. Although it is good for my ranting session. At least, I will not  be bothering anyone..

3 comments:

  1. I'm an introvert too; and I know where you're coming from. But I guess working from home has kept me busy and because colleagues are still hovering around my ear, I continue to abhor human interaction. :p

    There's this blogging challenge going on...it's called the A to Z Blogging Challenge 2020, started on April 1 and will end on the 30th. On April 1st you write on a topic beginning with the letter A, on 2nd April letter B...and so on.

    Check out http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

    If you just want to vent your feelings though, we're here listening :)

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog CRD! Glad to get a comment. I stopped writing for a while so was wondering how to build the community again. The challenge sounds like a good idea but guess I have to wait for the next one. I missed first few days now..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no, it's fine...you could let it spill over to May also...there's no penalty. Better late than never!

      Delete