September 25, 2008

Voooohooooooo....

...I am back in Stanford. Away from that pesticide tasting air; murky, dirty, polluted skies; scorching sun and unbearable heat; waking up at 4 and working till 10; running around for some stupid HR team building exercises. I AM BACK IN STANFORD. Back to Kenpo Karate, beautiful weather with forget-me-not blue skies, green trees, sleeping late, getting fresh vegetables, good Indian restaurants. I am back HOME.

Joined two classes this quarter along with Kenpo Karate and my research. Seems to be an extremely busy quarter. But then there always be procrastination. So keep checking!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rich- must be wonderful to be back in PA. I lovvvvvve that place and wish I could be there too.. no place in the whole world like Palo Alto :)
    Lucky you :)

    ReplyDelete