August 7, 2008

A quick note.

I am busy.

Oh ok, I know I should give more explanation than that. You guys are smart enough to guess that much.

For past two weeks I have been busy making presentations and poster. Its a very frustrating thing to do for me at the moment (in normal circumstances I love to present: To talk about my work and get feedback). I started my internship a month ago. I had to go to Disney land and THUMS island for two days in middle of week (it was an official trip!) two weeks back. Didn't get any work done that week. And then I wasted another week for a stupid presentation and now I am making poster for this internship event. Its like out of six weeks I have been here, I wasted three weeks in these stupid things.

The problem is that most interns are finishing up their internship in August so its ok for them (the company or rather the HR) to organize such event and give everyone a chance to present their internship results but its not fair to me. They never gave me chance to work on my things and now they expect me to present. I know I can present my intentions (which are, btw, good :) ) but I can't have a presentation full of word slides or a poster full of words. I need to have some pictures and for that I need to work. Honestly, at this moment I want to work. You know actual work I am supposed to do. I am very excited about it but they are not letting me work and its so frustrating.

Anyway, next week I am going to Houston present this stupid poster so won't have much access to internet. We have to again attend another Baseball game (I hate Baseball games and I don't see the point of attending one but alas! I have to. Stupid HR.). Bottom line of this whole rambling: I AM BUSY. I HATE HR. I WANT TO WORK. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment