May 26, 2008

Project Snapshot #22, #23 and #24

It was a long weekend here and a busy weekend for me. What did I do, you ask? I spent $700 in two days and got myself an entire new wardrobe. Well, an entire new formals at least. Not as much of casuals.

The company I am going to work for is giving $3000 lump-sum for relocation. So I allocated approx. $500 for buying few new clothes for the job. But as it was Memorial day weekend, they had sales in all the stores. I got formal suits worth $200 in $80 and hence I ended up buying more. I hate sales. Anyways, with $700 I now have 3 skirt suits, 1 pant suit, 6 new tops, two sweaters, a capri and a skirt. Honestly, it was pretty good deal if you ask me!!

Anyway, why I am telling you this. You don't need details of my wardrobe. The point here was that that's the reason I disappeared. So I am back. And here are shots for past three days...

Ok the first shot is obvious. I was in the store. Squandering my hard earned money on these stupid clothes.


Date: May 24, 2008
Location: Cupertino, CA
Titled: Sales

This shot was taken wile I was talking to a good friend and was completely distracted. I shot the first thing I saw which was accidentally my window with its blinds half way open. I know its a stupid shot but as promised, here it is...


Date: May 25, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Blinds

So what did I do after I spent all that money? I went and watched a movie. This is today's shot at movie theater. Ok I need to discuss this one in detail..so another post is coming up. Stay tuned.

Date: May 26, 2008
Location: Mountain View, CA
Titled: The Big Screen

1 comment: