May 7, 2008

My laptop has fever..

...seriously. Poor girl has been pretty warm for past few hours now. She has started breathing very heavily now and there are some other weird noises coming out from her. She has been working for past 50 hours now. She is crying out for a break. She has been very brave though. She let me finish my papers. So I am very proud of her. Now I will let her sleep for few hours at least. And even I am off to sleep. Have been awake for 22 hours now and sitting for past 19 hours (with few very small breaks). My poor back is crying too, not to mention my eyes who have started watering now with the strain.

I hope I will get up in time for 5:02 shot. Otherwise a blank, completely shot will be appropriate to tell you my state at 5:02 PM today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment