May 4, 2008

Project SnapShot #3

I am at home today. Working. I have a paper submission tomorrow and my advisor has come back with quite a few things that needs to be done so working on it. But still took a break and took the shot for today. Just something looking out of my window. I actually took couple of shots and decided on putting this one up. I am still getting adjusted to using a 2MP camera phone in which I don't have any control except for changing white balance. I need to adjust my distance so that the shot is not out of focus. So I usually take more than one shot. Anyway, today's shot..


Date: May 4th, 2008
Location: Home, Mountain View, CA
Titled: Looking out

P.S.: Yeah, Yeah, I know. Windows need cleaning. Hey I didn't sleep last night. Prospects aren't looking too bright tonight either. You think I have time for cleaning? Live with it..

1 comment:

  1. Hi, so now i know from whr u got the pic of angel on the banner next to the title Grad life.
    :)
    nice picture. sleep well

    ReplyDelete