May 8, 2008

Geeks

I considered myself one but finally found someone more geeky than me. A new friend on Facebook who keeps updating her status with the geekiest jokes ever. Her last three status were:

Status #1:
Joke #293: Your Mom is like a struct. She's got no class!

Status #2:
Joke #283: A neutron walks into a bar and orders a drink. Upon being asked the price, the bartender responded, "For you? No charge.".

Status #3:

Joke #307: Heisenberg was driving when he got pulled over by a cop. The cop walks up and asks, "Do you know how fast you were going?". He answered, "No, but I know exactly where I am!"

Seriously these were her status. But honestly I do love to read them. They are cute little jokes. Yeah, yeah I know I am a geek too but at least I don't announce it so publicly!

P.S.: 1. For those who don't know about Heisenberg's uncertainty principle, it states, in simplest terms, its impossible to know the velocity and position of a particle at exactly same time. Note its applicable for atomic particles like electrons. Its a quantum physics... just FYI.

2. I am not sure if I understand the exact difference between geeks, nerds and dorks..so pardon me if I have used wrong term. I frequently use them interchangeably.

1 comment: