May 13, 2008

Procrastination heights..

..I guess thats where I am right now. After weeks of deadlines after deadlines, overnighters and a lot of work, I have finally reached a stage where I can't work anymore. Seriously, its like my mind is on strike. I have a meeting at 3 and I can't make myself work. I have my Annual Review this Friday, I can't work. The Google Earth Project I was working on, is finally getting out of the shadows and will be presented as a homework assignment for extra credits to bunch of undergrads, still can't work!

I just attended a presentation wondering whether I should take a diet coke from free food table after the presentation (as it turns out they didn't have any beverages....welcome to the horrors of Grad Life!!). Didn't listen to a single word he said. Only thing I can tell you about the presentation is that it was something to do with earthquakes in Turkish plate. The reason I remember Turkey is because it took me a while to understand the map he was showing. Once I figured out Turkey in it, my attention went back to the diet coke.

Anyway, two hours remaining for the meeting. I better try to do something now. Can't go to a meeting and tell them I haven't done anything!

3 comments:

  1. What happened?.. Still procrastinating....? we have been watining for your project snapshots since last weeek..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry yaar...have been working on Blue Belt test material for my Karate class which means I am tired all the time. Will try to be more regular from now on..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry yaar...have been working on Blue Belt test material for my Karate class which means I am tired all the time. Will try to be more regular from now on..

    ReplyDelete