May 29, 2008

Weekly Free Food Research

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention the results of my "Free Food Research" of this week in the previous post.

We have a free food event today evening. Best part: Indian dinner will be served. I have to sit through a townhall meeting for that. It should last 45 mins.

We have a lunch tomorrow combined with a presentation which will be an hour long and completely out of my research topic but whatever. I am getting free lunch even though it will be completely unhealthy food.

We have a department opening party tomorrow evening where I would have to socialize with people (yeah actual people..not like virtual people on the internet! ).

And then we have an end-of-year Stanford Martial Art Program Banquet on Sunday night where again I have to make small talks and socialize.

See what all you need to do to get to that free food part. But as they say, there are no free lunches in the world!

2 comments:

  1. aah a foodie eh? [:)]

    and black belt in karate a? i am black belt in judo. Does that make us cousins? [:)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes us competitors/rivals. Don't cross paths with me or you will be responsible for the consequences! :)

    ReplyDelete