May 16, 2008

Project Snapshot #12, #13, #14 and #15

..are finally here. Between more deadlines, annual-reviews, a baby being born, I neglected the blog for past few days. Now first thing first. Here are last four days of Project Snapshot. I slept through 5:02 on 17th. I was too tired. So no shot for 17th.

Regarding the pictures here, most of them were taken in Stanford except the last one which is a view from my kitchen window.

The first picture is a snap shot of my office computer. I was working on my Annual review presentation when alarm went off. I was actually working on my laptop and the computer had screen saver on. The screen saver on my computer is slide-show of few selected pictures I took. This one is Lake Lagunita sun-set picture I took three years back.


Date: May 13th, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Peeking in

The second one is a shot of campus. We have these patches of woods everywhere in the campus. This particular day I was walking towards Lake Lagunita for my run when the alarm went off.


Date: May 14th, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Woods

This one is the basement entrance for our department. The heat wave had been at its best on this particular day. I was talking to a friend on phone here when the alarm went off. You can see Pepsi vending machine inside.


Date: May 15th, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Reflections

I was cooking this particular day when alarm went off. This is view from my kitchen window. I had to leave for a play later in the evening, so I was home early cooking for a potluck lunch next day.

Date: May 16th, 2008
Location: Mountain View, CA
Titled: Looking through blinds

No comments:

Post a Comment