May 27, 2008

Project Snapshot #25

Its Lake Lagunita again. I was running when the alarm went off. I was at a very different location than my favorite spots of taking pictures of Lagunita so I had to stop and look around. But then its Lake Lagunita, my favorite location to take picture so there is always something there to take picture.

Sometimes, you pass the same location everyday without realizing what a good photo opportunity that location present. Same happened to me today. I go for a run around lake Lagunita and never took notice of this fence. When I had to stop today for 5:02 shot right in front of this fence, I noticed it for the first time. Took a lot of shot but this one remains my favorite for today. You got to love the blue sky..

Date: May 27, 2008
Location: Stanford, CA
Titled: Fenced

No comments:

Post a Comment