May 2, 2008

And they say I am heartless...

Facebook has so many weird questionnaires. You can easily spend hours on that site taking quizzes. Anyway, today I was procrastinating, as usual and hence took few quizzes. One of them was titled:

"What is LOVE to you?"

with the description saying:

You have unique insights on the definition of love. Find out what love means to you at this moment. The answer changes as you do. Do you want to know the meaning of love?

And guess what my definition of "Love" at the moment is:

[To your loved one] "I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever."

Hahahahaha Hehehehe Hawhahwhahaw ...........

I know you must be wondering what questions I answered for them to drive such a profound conclusion about me. The quiz had four questions with four options each.

Question #1 : What is your mood today?
Happy/Content/Excited
Down/Sad/Discouraged
Anxious/On edge
Idle/Neutral

Question #2 : What are you most anxious about?
Money
Family
Death
None of the above

Question #3 : How do you feel about the future?
Hopeful
Anxious
Indifferent
Prepared

Question #4 : What did you dream about last night?
I don't remember
Weird disjointed thoughts
Past experiences and people
Prepared

Do you see any connection between these questions and the statement they made? I don't. But then its stupid of me to try and find logic in these quizzes. Anyway, its lunch time, FINALLY. So I am off..

No comments:

Post a Comment