August 4, 2012

August Photo-A-Day Challenge: Coin

The challenge for August 3rd was Coin. This is a picture of  one of the coin from 50 pence Olympic Sport Collection coin released here by the royal mint for Olympic games. There are in total 29 coins representing 29 different sports of Olympic and Paralympic games. This one represents swimming. Its called the Aquatic coin.

On the top of the coin you see London 2012 logo (check out the logo by clicking the link). In the middle is the picture of a swimmer with his/her head down in side the water.

I took this picture outside with natural lighting, hence bad quality of the picture. I apologize. Anyhoo, off I go. Will be back with more pictures soon. IMG_4778_101

P.S.: I am thinking of swapping today and tomorrow’s topic. The reason will be evident when I post the pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment