August 1, 2012

August Photo-A-Day Challenge

Don’t smirk. I know I have been very bad about posting lately but things seem to be a bit more settled now so I am hoping I will be able to finish this challenge at least. The inspiration for the challenge came from PB.

I am planning on putting the photos here. The reasoning being that this way I will get back in the habit of logging in and writing something regularly. So let’s keep the fingers crossed…

The first photo of the month is ‘Outside’.

IMG_4757_201

This is the view outside my new apartment window. Why is this significant, you ask? Oh I don’t know, may be because you can actually see blue skies and sunshine outside. You can’t imagine how rare that is, in this part of world. I have gotten into habit of searching the skies for that on small patch of blue to remind myself that the sky is supposed to be blue in colour and not grey. So today was one of those lucky days that we could see blue skies for most part. Talk about life’s little blessings…

1 comment:

  1. Blue skies in London...it is a rarity! :) Nice view... glad you've taken on the challenge

    ReplyDelete