June 21, 2011

Travel Diary: Spring in Ottawa

As I said in one of my previous post, Ottawa in Spring is beautiful. Like all the big cities of the world, Ottawa is also situated on the shore of a river, the river Ottawa. The river actually forms the state line between two Canadian states Ontario and Quebec. So in the photo  below you can actually see the two states and the bridge that connects them. The boat or as we photographer like to call it, the foreground of the photo, is in Ontario while the red building, or the background, is the state of Quebec. Neat, eh?

Tulip_010_1

Anyway, topic of the post is Spring in Ottawa. This spring in Ottawa was slightly different as there is currently a water ban in place in parts of Ottawa. As a result of this ban, this part of Ottawa had “weeds” everywhere.

Park_006_1

But this unwanted weed made Ottawa even more beautiful. Don’t believe me? Here is my proof:

Spring_073_ResizeSpring_080_ResizeSpring_063_Resize

Sometimes, bad things aren’t bad after all, eh? 

Spring also means beautiful days awesome days. The blue skies, the white clouds, and perfect temperatures.

Canal_028_101

Canal_215_101

Add a bicycle to it, and we have a perfect day:

Spring_034_101

That’s all for my travel diary today! Hope you liked it..

P.S.: I started writing this post a while ago. I finally finished it off. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics Richa! Spring has got to be the most beautiful season world over... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PB! Well, I like Fall better than spring. I think it's more colorful than the spring..or may be it is just amount of color that makes the difference

    ReplyDelete