January 18, 2011

Ophiuchus

Did you hear about the 13th Zodiac sign? Ophiuchus. So apparently if you were born between November 29th and December 17th, you are no longer a Sagittarius but an Ophiuchus! Guess who just became an Ophiuchus? Yep, you got it. From this morning yours truly is no longer a Sagittarius but an Ophiuchus. I knew I was different but so different that they had to create a 13th zodiac sign to explain! Who knew?

Ophiuchus 

Any other Ophiuchus out there? May be we can get together and plan world domination or something?

P.S.: Does any one know the characteristics of an Ophiuchus so that I can start behaving like one?

3 comments:

  1. my hubby is an Ophiuchus.. that explains a lot of "unexplained" characteristics he has :D:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I read the article about the new signs...I refuseto be a Sagittarius though...I'm a Capricorn through and through (no offense to Sagis....)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to transform from a lioness to a crab for sure...........

    ReplyDelete