January 31, 2011

Crazy..

..thats what I have come to call the weather in Houston, TX. If you don't believe me, then have a look at this  week's forecast:
(Credit: A snapshot from the weather channel website)

The lowest temperature is going to drop from 17 C to -6 C in 24 hours! Crazy, I tell you. 

Its not that I can't take the cold, or heat for that matter, I just can't seem to adjust to these temperature fluctuations. By the time I get accustomed to the cold, I will be again sweating. By the time I adjust to that, I will be again shivering. Simply crazy. I can take extreme weather conditions but this fluctuation from one extreme to the other is driving me completely nuts. 

P.S.: This is just one example. The temperatures have been fluctuating like crazy the entire winter. 

1 comment:

  1. My God! This is indeed crazy!! Such steep fluctuations in 5 days!!!! Shocking!

    ReplyDelete