December 17, 2008

SHOCKED

As I have confessed time and again that I have lost touch with Bollywood main stream. So I had no idea about the movie or surrounding gossips when I started watching Dostana today evening. Only thing I knew that it starred two of my bollywood crushes: John Abraham and Abhishek Bachchan. Also some hints about them pretending to be gay in the movie.

I got the shock of my life towards the end of movie when JOHN ABRAHAM KISSED ABHISHEK BACHCHAN. I didn't know that about the movie. I am not sure what upsets me more - that John Abraham kissed someone else or that someone else kissed Abhishek Bachchan. Either way, it was a devastating moment for me. Right now I am in process of recovering from the shock and will soon be in the process of trying to mend my broken heart. They should have a warning signs for such movies. Please pray for my poor heart. :(

P.S.: BTW, today is John Abraham B'day. Just FYI.

1 comment: