December 22, 2008

Meat loafs

For past few days I have been watching Bollywood songs and noted very interesting patterns in the current bollywood movies. All the old horses, I mean heroes, have six packs. All the young horses, again I mean heroes, look like horses. All the heroines are stick figures wearing bare minimum clothes required by the society. All the six packers are also following the heroines in that particular case. I mean, they are also wearing the bare minimum. If it was upto either of them (heroines or six-packers) they won't be wearing anything. Most probably that's what is going to happen next time I will get a chance to watch the Bollywood. No clothes. There are no acting skills anyways. So they have to show what they have, I guess.

After a few hours of watching current bollywood, I had to run back to some oldies. It's simply amazing how beautiful the heroines in that era were and how beautifully they can act. For example this beautiful song.



So refreshing after putting up with so much crap..

1 comment:

  1. beautiful song indeed.. one thing led to other and i ended up watching the movie "mera saaya" (Sunil Dutt) just for the song's sake... :D

    ReplyDelete