September 22, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Not Bad, huh?

NewHouse_009-1

That’s how my new room looks like. As I said its a nice looking apartment. Note the phrase “nice looking”, that’s what it is. The building material is actually pretty poor quality. Paint is already chipping off, carpet is frayed and spotted (I haven’t been here for two weeks!). But look-wise its a good looking apartment and costs me same as my previous apartment. I guess I was lucky to land this deal.

I know its a bit personal but I don’t really have anything else to post. Haven’t felt comfortable enough to venture around to take pics in the new place. I will soon, I hope.

6 comments:

  1. Looks very nice. I like the color of the wall

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like! And like T, I like the orange on the wall. Gives me ideas for my own place...one feature wall...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wall color..so vibrant!! And the corner computer shelf is also nice... I feel like going home from work and cleaning and decorating my room!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wall color..so vibrant!! And the corner computer shelf is also nice... I feel like going home from work and cleaning and decorating my room!! :)

    ReplyDelete