August 17, 2010

Tuesday Tag: The Countdown

Post-defense-lazing-around means I don’t procrastinate anymore, which, in turn, means that I have a blogger’s block. Add a badly sprained ankle in the mix, I have absolutely nothing to blog about. Unless you want to listen to me complain about my sprained ankle, how hard it is to use crutches and how the the timing for having a sprained ankle couldn’t be worse. Yeah, I thought not.

Anyway, just to keep this blog alive, I borrowed this tag from PB. Just letting you know, I am still here. Will start blogging regularly again as soon as I start working again.

Ten hows:

  1. How did you get one of your scars? Trying to get my bottle (I was two) from under the bed. Apparently, not as simple a task as it sounds.
  2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? By eating Rasmalai.
  3. How are you feeling at this moment? Bored.
  4. How did your night go last night? Uneventful. Unfortunately.
  5. How did you do in high school? Not too bad in spite being a dork and a nerd. Yes both at the same time.
  6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing? Free gift from a company while interviewing with them on-campus. There are advantages of being a student.
  7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? At least once a week.
  8. How much money did you spend last month? A lot. But then I went to Lake Tahoe and Disney land with friends. So not complaining.
  9. How old do you want to be when you get married? I find this question to be offensive. Or, may be, I am just turning into an old spinster.
  10. How old will you be at your next birthday? 32.

Nine whats:

  1. Your mother’s name? Really? Creativity is dead. (No, that’s not my mother’s name)
  2. What did you do last weekend? Attended a friend’s graduation ceremony, took some pictures and slept a lot.
  3. What is the most important part of your life? Love.
  4. What would you rather be doing? Sleeping.
  5. What did you last cry over? Watching the song “Kar chale hum fida jano-tan sathiyon”. That song always brings tears in my eyes.
  6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Some pampering.
  7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Compassion.
  8. What are you worried about? Packing and moving.
  9. What did you have for breakfast? Some fresh air.

Eight yous:

  1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes.
  2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes.
  3. Have you ever been out of the country? I have been out of a lot of countries and inside few of them. Which country are you talking about?
  4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Does falling in love count?
  5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes.
  6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? And have sand in my hair. NO WAY.
  7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No.
  8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? All the Harry Potter books from book 4 onward.

Seven whos:

  1. Who was the last person you saw? My room-mate. Ten minutes ago.
  2. Who was the last person you texted? My friend J.
  3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My room-mate. In our living room. We watched the movie Dragonfly.
  4. Who was the last person to call you? My mom.
  5. Who did you last hug? My friend on Saturday while congratulating her on her graduation.
  6. Who is the last person who texted you? My friend J.
  7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? None of your business.

Six wheres:

  1. Where does your best friend(s) live? Stanford and Puerto Rico.
  2. Where did you last go? Post Office.
  3. Where did you last hang out? Living Room. Oh ok, Dishdash (Mediterranean restaurant) for lunch on Saturday with my friends.
  4. Where do you go to school? Stanford.
  5. Where is your favorite place to be? Stanford.
  6. Where did you sleep last night? On my bed in my room. Though, now you mentioned it, I will try to sleep on the kitchen counter tonight.

Five dos:

  1. Do you think anyone likes you? Of course, I am a very likeable person. Wait till they really get to know me.
  2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Always. From Cinderella to a student at Hogwarts to the heroine (heroine and not actress) of one of those chick-flicks to Doctor Who’s companion. What can I say, I have an over-active imagination.
  3. Do you know the muffin man? You mean the one who lives in Drury Lane? Barely.
  4. Does the future scare you? Oh yes. However, it also excites me more than it frightens me.
  5. Do your parents know about your blog? Nope.

Four whys:

  1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?  So that I could have a best friend.
  2. Why did you get into Blogging? Procrastination.
  3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? Because they had to name me some thing. I guess they didn’t want to keep calling me “bachchi” or “baby” or “ladki” or something similar.
  4. Why are you doing this survey? Trying to break my blogging dry spell.

Three ifs:

  1. If you could have one super power what would it be? Mind-reading. Telepathy would be cool too.
  2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? Nah. Despite its up and downs life isn’t too bad.
  3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? A fishing boat.

Two would-you-evers:

  1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Never. There is a reason they are my ex.
  2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Sure. What’s the big deal?

One last question:

  1. Are you happy with your life right now? Depends on the day you ask me. Sometimes yes, sometimes no (Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa). 

A free for all tag. Have fun.

5 comments:

  1. Blogging after a while...glad to see you took the tag on. Requires a lot of patience, doesn't it?? And loved the answer to why did your parents give you your name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me, blogging happens in fits and starts. Times when I'm so full of stuff to write, I want to post three or four times a day, and times when I have no clue what to write about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so bored... I have been playing your hangman for a while now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ PB: It was nice to write something on the blog. Have been so irregular recently. I needed something to say: Hey I am here. And this was a perfect thing, I guess.

    @ Bhagwad: I hear you, yet for some reason I usually blog more when I have absolutely no time to blog. I guess my mind's creativity increases as my workload increases. An escape route perhaps?

    @Aathira: I do that all the time. The reason I have never removed that gadget no matter how much I have changed the blog design..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ PB: It was nice to write something on the blog. Have been so irregular recently. I needed something to say: Hey I am here. And this was a perfect thing, I guess.

    @ Bhagwad: I hear you, yet for some reason I usually blog more when I have absolutely no time to blog. I guess my mind's creativity increases as my workload increases. An escape route perhaps?

    @Aathira: I do that all the time. The reason I have never removed that gadget no matter how much I have changed the blog design..

    ReplyDelete