April 25, 2008

Doing Nothing...

...is a full-fledged task. Today I decided to do that task. I am at home and doing nothing. Honestly nothing. Not even sleeping or reading or arranging something or the other or cleaning up or browsing net or reading. Absolutely nothing. You have no idea how hard it is to do nothing. The guilt inside keep telling me to get up from bed and start working on something. But I am NOT working today. Period. It actually get a bit boring after a while and obviously thats why I am here writing this piece about doing nothing. But then I have nothing to write about. I did NOTHING. I went NOWHERE. I have NOTHING interesting to share. Except its an interesting lethargic state to be in...try it out some time..

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! How does it feel?
    It must be very difficult to do nothing.

    ReplyDelete