March 11, 2008

The Break

I am overwhelmed with work at the moment so the creative sector of the brain has become, let's say, very inactive as you can deduce from the quality of recent posts. So instead of keep writing pieces with no structural integrity or any kind of integrity what-so-ever, I am taking a short break. I hope I will be back soon.

Meanwhile if some creative bug bit me, I might take a break from the break and write something, otherwise I will see you in some near future...

P.S.: From past experiences, its hard to keep me from writing so I guess I will be back before you know it. Somehow, when the compulsion of writing or, for that matter, doing any work is taken off, you can and want to do that work and do it more efficiently. Human mind is a weird place, I say.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm i always enjoyed reading ur blog. so i kept visiting. well happy holidays from blogger, wish to see u soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sunny! I appreciate that but somehow the quality of the posts have been going down..or may be its just skeptical me. Anyway, will see you soon..

    ReplyDelete
  3. On a Euro trip currently. Don't have much internet access.. I will be back next week...

    ReplyDelete