November 28, 2007

Procrastination

I admit it, I am addicted to blogging. Or may be I am addicted to procrastination. I am addicted to shopping too. And photography. Karate. May be everything that gives me an excuse to not to do research. I am currently overloaded with work and I am watching 'Sex and the city' while writing this and drinking coke (the only way I can have caffeine).

I have to make a 5 minute presentation and its taking forever to get started. I don't get it. How can you wrap up your 3 years of work in 8 slides and 5 minutes? But somehow I have to so I am drinking coke, watching 'Sex and the city' and writing this or rather procrastinating till it will become impossible to procrastinate anymore. May be thats now.

Oh yeah, before I sign off let me get to the real point of this post. I am presently overloaded with work and as I have already established procrastinating doesn't help so I am cutting back on this addiction for at least next two weeks. I know its going to be hard but I will try hard not to give into temptation. I promise I will be back with more stories about sleepless nights, stressful days, arranging a baby shower and may be Google Earth.

Okay I have to write this too. Just heard on the Sex and the city. The context: Samantha tells Carrie that she doesn't have time to read her column every week. Reason why it affected me: Got the same response from few of my friends when I asked them about this blog: they don't have time to read it! And, finally, here is Carrie's response:
"Even my friends find me irrelevant."

Okay now I am really going back. See you all soon.

P.S.: Don't worry. I don't think I can stay away from this space for more than two days. So I will be back sooner though regularity and frequency will be an issue.

1 comment:

  1. lol..mine too.....well eversince i started working here i have become blogoholic...this is the only thing i can access......lol...btw good luck with presentation....:)

    ReplyDelete