January 29, 2019

How bored am I...

- that I am seriously considering working on one of those '5 minutes craft' videos and work on some craft projects.

- that I am constantly playing 'World map quiz' and have by now learnt location of all the European, Asian and African countries, including tiny islands and city-countries. Next one on the list will be Americas. So in few days I will not say that Jamica and Haiti is somewhere in Caribbean but would know their exact position relative to each other.

- that I am seriously considering to prepare for GMAT just so that I have something to work on. But having already taken those exams twice, it is quite hard to motivate myself to waste my time on preparing for another one.

- that highlight of my day is 15 minutes of exercise I do everyday. Just because I am at least sweating while doing so.

Does any one have any brilliant idea what can I do to not be so bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment